Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm Getting Married!

Last night around 10:45pm Will asked me to marry him! I'm so happy and can't wait to start planning the big day. Tomorrow is my birthday and our 4 1/2 year anniversary so it was the best present I could ask for, spending the rest of my life with the person I love the most!


This is me right out of bed before my shower.
You can even see the shower in the background!


Will proposed with his moms ring. Her name was Linda and she passed away when he was just a little boy so this ring means a lot to both of us.



Needless to say, I'm restless and just want the day to come. We're thinking that we will be getting married May 23rd, 2009. Only 8 months!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hey! Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog!
CONGRATS on getting engaged!! That is so exciting and will be so fun to plan your wedding and find your dress....mmm, good times!
I loved reading your blog and am very interested in the raw stuff...I am thinking about it. Eric is not too excited about it, but I will work on that. :)