Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Healing Like a Champ!

While preparing for my sisters birthday dinner on Monday 9/1 (Labor Day), I was using one of my moms new Cutco knifes. I don’t know if you have used one of these knifes before but they are VERY sharp. We were having tacos for dinner, so I was cutting up avocado for the family and cutting avocado to go on my salad. My salad was great by the way, I want some right now! Anyhow, in the process of cutting I had the avocado in my hand and I was going to cut it into strips while being in the skin still. Apparently I didn’t understand how sharp they really were because I went straight through the avocado right into my hand! It hurt so bad, not right when it happened, the knife was to sharp to feel it completely but right after I cut my hand it started to bleed and sting pretty bad.

This is a picture of my hand the day after I cut it 9/2




This is a picture of if today 9/3 just two days after cutting my hand. I’m thinking that another observation while eating raw is that I’m healing a lot faster than I would have when eating SAD.




I’m still doing really well, I did have a piece of cake on my sisters birthday, wasn’t worth it. It didn’t even taste all that great like it used to. I won’t be doing that again. I haven’t weighed for awhile; I feel like I may have lost more but if not then my body is defiantly shifting. I love how eating raw makes me feel.

No comments: